The Southeastern Library Association (SELA) collection at Valdosta State University Archives and Special Collections consists of the records and correspondence for SELA from 1920-2008. Included are financial records, committees, conferences, presidents, membership, reports, Solar Technology Transfer Project records and other materials. It contains issues of The Southeastern Librarian from 1979-2005.
For questions related to performing research in the SELA archives collection please contact:
Director of Valdosta State University Archives and Special Collections
1500 N. Patterson Street Valdosta, GA 31698
SELA Archives Documents
• Records Management Procedures for the Southeastern Library Association
• Records Organization Schedule for the Southeastern Library Association
• Records Retention Schedule for the Southeastern Library Association
• SELA Photograph Indexing Form
• SELA Records Transmittal Form
- The Southeastern Library Association, 1920-1950 (PDF-5 MB) by Mary Edna Anders
- The Southeastern Library Association: Its History and Its Honorary Members, 1920-1980 (PDF-126 MB) edited by Ellis Tucker
- The Southern Books Competition at Twenty-Five (PDF-392 MB) compiled by John David Marshall
SELA Board Member Biennium Reports
Please complete the Biennium Report Form at the dates indicated on the form.
University of South Carolina Upstate