BenefitsAs a member of SELA, you will:
- Receive the quarterly Southeastern Librarian
- Share in the successful practices and ideas of other librarians in the area
- Add your strength to that of many who are already working with SELA for the betterment of YOUR profession
To subscribe and for technical listserv questions, please contact Selma Jaskowski.
Messages to the list can be sent to SELA@listserv.cc.ucf.edu.
How to Join SELA or Renew your MembershipSubmit Form and Pay Online
Follow these steps to join or renew membership online.
- Complete and submit the online registration form. (This only submits your registration information to SELA. Payment is required for membership--see steps below.
- Click on the link that appears on the confirmation page after submitting the form above or click here for direct access.
- Select your Membership Category according to the definitions provided and click "Join SELA Now"
- Choose to pay the membership fee using your PayPal account or select "Don't have a PayPal account?" to pay by credit card.
- Follow the directions until payment confirmation is received.
- Notices of dues shall be sent to members one month prior to their annual renewal date, with second notices sent two months following the annual renewal date.
Print Membership Form
The SELA Membership Form is available in Adobe PDF format. Please return this form with your check payable to Southeastern Library Association. This is for new members and renewals.
2017 Membership Renewal Form
Membership DefinitionsRegular Member: Individuals who are library employees
New Member: Includes any first-time regular member for the first year of membership
No Salary: individuals who are inactive or currently unemployed
Student Member: Individuals enrolled in a recognized program of library science or related studies in a college or university.
Retired: Individuals who are retired from active employment in a library
Friends and Trustees: Individuals who are not employed in libraries but who actively support and promote library and information services
Corporate: Business entities.
Institutional: Libraries/Not For Profit/Public Institutions.
Vendor/Exhibitor: An organization who sells products that have a connection to libraries